You can’t beat a stir-fry for a quick and easy meal. This three ingredient recipe can be pulled together in less than 10 minutes, and using our Provençal Herb rice rather than a white Basmati means it’s got loads of extra flavour without the need for a long list of herbs and spices. It’s tasty, high in protein, and minimal effort. Give it a try!
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 150-200g uncooked king prawns
- 180g green beans, cut into 2-3 cm pieces
- 1 Nice Rice Provençal Herb rice pouch
- Chopped spring onion/coriander to garnish (optional)
1. Heat a little oil in a frying pan or wok. Add the prawns and sliced green beans and stir-fry for a couple of minutes until the prawns are light pink and almost cooked through. You'll want to keep shuffling the contents of the pan so the prawns cook on both sides and nothing catches.
2. Squeeze the rice pouch to separate the grains, then tear open and pour into the frying pan. Stir-fry for a further couple of minutes until piping hot throughout.
3. Simply plate up and garnish with sliced spring onions or chopped coriander, if you fancy.
4. Now it's time to tuck in to some changemaking grains... enjoy!